January 17, 2020— Topic:Why we have too few women leaders
An open and insightful conversation, hosted by an accomplished woman leader, with a dynamic and diverse group of successful career women. An opportunity to share, challenge and connect.
- Do you believe in yourself and negotiate for yourself?
- Do you continue to raise your hand?
- Do you have a hard time asking for that promotion?
- “If a woman and a man work full-time and have a child, the woman does twice the amount of housework the man does, and the woman does three times the amount of childcare the man does. So, she’s got three jobs or two jobs, and he’s got one. Who do you think drops out when someone needs to be home more?”
- Do you put more pressure on yourself? Or do you allow others to put pressure on you?